Wednesday, November 21, 2018

If You Are A Jeans Lover, READ THIS ARTICLE


Blue Jeans Domination, jeans lover


Hi,
I’m Bayan and I’m a jeans lover! Welcome to my first blog post!

As a jeans lover, I was searching for one place which gathers so much information and
ideas about jeans.

Unfortunately, I didn’t find such a place :(

Usually, jeans blogs would show regular jeans products such as pants... etc.

I wanted more than this
I want my life to be filled with jeans
I want new ideas and new ways to use this awesome jeans fabric

And that’s why I started this Blue Jeans domination blog

My aim is to have everything about jeans in one place

This blog is not a personal blog, every jeans lover can participate

Together we can build a world of jeans, a place of suggestions, jeans ideas, jeans history,
jeans stories, diy jeans, jeans hacks, or anything come in mind related to jeans

Leave your comment or Email me if you want to get your post published on blue jeans
domination blog bluejeansdomination@gmail.com

Let’s make the most of jeans together


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colors’ Combinations for Blue Jeans

What Color Shirt Matches Blue Jeans? If life has taught me something about the right colors’ combinations for blue jeans to wear, it w...